Unity 5.3.2 is necessary or a later version
- Has created only in C # the minimum functions necessary to easy for those who want to VR.
- C # is possible to easily customize because only .
- Using the gyro function in the Android smartphone is operating .
- Gyro (Android、iOS)
- 2 eye , 1 eye (Android、iOS)
- Gyro with reset function (Android、iOS)
- Reload with function (Android、iOS)
- Simple with character controller (Android)
1. First , please prepare the project data that you have made .
2. Then you read the VRoh.
3. VRoh>VRoh_demo since the Load
Even two VR_UI and VR_Player and Copy select .
4. And Paste reads the scene data that you have made .
5. Remove the Main Camera , which was in the Hierarchy .
In the Inspector of VR_Player, in the File Name of Restart Key (Script)
Specify the name of the file to be read again . (Main here)
6.File>BuildSettings… Please Build switch the Platform to iOS or Android.
C # following the script that was created in Contains .
Androjyro.cs-------Script for the gyro
Ccontroller.cs-----Simple character controller
LensSwitc.cs-------one camera , two camera switching
RestartKey.cs------Re-Loading of the file
ShowHide.cs--------Display hidden buttons